Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Cursed 7 months 1 week ago #2476

• Erronblack
  • Erronblack's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello , i'm an old player named : erronblack
i used to play on B3 funserver and nemoskal too , but when recently back to the game i found myself cursed ! i do not cheat or anything and i dont have always good score i'm an average player .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

RE: Cursed 7 months 1 week ago #2477

• Reverendo Bernocchi
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 22
hey, old player called erronblack, let me understand:
you don't use cheats, and only sometimes do you reach high scores? ... hahaha what bullshit!
You didn't write me on which server you were "cursed", so, I had to look for your "nick", on all Nemoskal servers, and actually I understand why you didn't specify the server: because you were cursed on practically all servers: MODDED I, MODDED II, MODDED IV and MODDED V !!!
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TELLING UP ??? ... those who do not use cheats (and don't reach high scores), certainly cannot be cursed on 4 Servers. For now, I have removed your "curse", from MODDED I and MODDED V, you remain cursed on MODDED II and MODDED IV. When you stop using cheats (and telling bullshit), the curse will be removed from the other 2 servers as well, however (if you still cheating), you will be permanently banned on all Nemoskal servers. Make your choice, but (if you make the wrong choice), be prepared to pay the consequences!
in short: Play clean, to stay forever.
The bad news, is that God doesn't exist.
The good news, is that You don't need him!

Last edit: by Reverendo Bernocchi.

RE: Cursed 7 months 1 week ago #2478

• Erronblack
  • Erronblack's Avatar Topic Author
When i said i dont cheat means i dont using any cheat , i used to play on B3funservers and i was with a reputated CLAN ELIT3 , i don't see the why i would cheat !? i play for some fun not to cheat and heat the top scoreboard , cheating does not make anysens , Im not Kid i have 30 years old if you want i can send some footage of me no big deal . Thanks.

@hamza/erronblack 7 months 1 week ago #2479

• Reverendo Bernocchi
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 22
no man, thanks but you don't need to send me your videos (I know well that they can be recorded, without showing the aimbot interface), and in any case I would not have time to see them, however you will agree with me, that taking a curse on 4 of the 8 servers is not for everyone: only cheaters can (or some John Rambo). Who are you?? ...a cheater? ...are you John Rambo? ...or are you just a "lucky" player, who had the "bad luck" of being cursed on 4 servers? ... honestly, I just think that you are been cursed (on 4 servers), for cheating, and that you are simply lying (but is my personal opinion and i can also be wrong, but anyway i am used to say always what i think, cause I hate hypocrisy); however, i am tired; it's 05:00 in the morning, and I don't want to debate, on the contrary: I want to give you a second chance; I also remove your curse from the other 2 servers (MODDED II and MODDED IV). Now you are back "fresh as a rose", you can go back to playing on all servers, but (if you want some advice), avoid doing other bullshit, because I'm over 30 too, and you can't fool me, as you do with kids.
read these Rules, and ...Have a nice day
nemoskal.com/index.php?option=com_kunena...=2&id=109&Itemid=114
nemoskal.com/index.php?option=com_kunena...id=2&id=1&Itemid=114

P.S.
don't answer (and don't be offended ), there is no need (thanks).

The bad news, is that God doesn't exist.
The good news, is that You don't need him!
Attachments:

Last edit: by Reverendo Bernocchi.

@hamza/erronblack 3 months 3 weeks ago #2504

• Alcon222
I am silenced. and I die to kill others. :c
Can you help me?

• Page:
Moderators: soulstreak