Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Cursed for playing well 5 months 3 days ago #2431

• 4000hours
  • 4000hours's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I write this message with frustration as once again I find myself running afoul of some inexperienced admin.

I played a few rounds on your server, was having an ok time, lucked out and was on the winning team. We got to a map where we were the attackers and I got into a helicopter. Was a vietnam map (phu bai valley) and I'm kinda good on the heli, so got up to a kill streak of 20.

It was at that point that I was cursed by the admin for cheating. As you know, this result with me being killed off by the admin, and being auto killed if I should get any kills after that point. The admin that did this is Ratt1esnAKe96.

I immediately appealed in chat. Asking for explanation and an undo. Your admin ignored my multiple appeals, until other players started to call him out for this bs. His reply was terse, and uninformative. Basically imply again I was cheating, then not replying when the evidence is overwhelming I do not.

A little background. I have played this game a ridiculous amount of time. More than 4000 hours according to my steam profile. Hence the name I was using. I've played enough to know how to position myself, maneuver and what not to ensure the team gets the objectives. In otherwords, I'm kinda good.

But I have never, and never will cheat in this game. I find there is a rush to judgement these days. To assume any good player is a hacker. I've had to endure being accused of cheating in games many times, but it is especially upsetting when admins that seemingly have very little experience in the game, and frankly aren't that good, are equipped with the power to invoke bans and curses on other players.

This has been my experience on your server. Play well, get cursed. Appeal to the admin in game. No response.

Worse still, make baseless accusations of cheating, without any evaluation of previous rounds, previous scores, or what weapon might be used.

I can admit, the heli can be overpowered. I can understand an admin killing off the pilot just to make it stop. I know I can get in the zone, and not notice the score creeping up. But to make it a curse, that follows the player through every round after, making it impossible to play on the server is too much.

So my appeal is two fold.

First, please un curse me. My only error was playing well.

Second, I would suggest you revoke the admin powers of Ratt1esnAKe96. He does not reply to in game chats, and applies curses without warning.

Further, may I suggest you review whom you give admin powers to. Admins should be experienced players familiar with the mechanics of the game. Not a level 27 player who can't handle a poor k/d ratio.

To save myself the agony of long youtube uploads, I'll share some previous videos I've made. I play under a few different names. Thomsters, Chop.Chop, 4000hours, to name a few

For an idea of how I fly:

Another video, as infantry, on a ban appeal

I was sure I had saved the replay from playing on your server, but it seems I hit the wrong key command and turned off the instant reply function of my video card rather than save the video.

Trust that I am an experienced player, many years in.

Please undo the curse, and consider revoking admin privileges for Ratt1esnAke96.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cursed for playing well 4 months 4 weeks ago #2432

• Gabriela Michell
  • VIP
  • VIP
  • VIP
  • Thank you received: 53
PLAYERNAME?

Cursed for playing well 4 months 4 weeks ago #2433

• 4000hours
  • 4000hours's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Player name : 4000hours

Cursed for playing well 4 months 4 weeks ago #2434

• Gabriela Michell
  • VIP
  • VIP
  • VIP
  • Thank you received: 53
DONE
The following user(s) said Thank You: 4000hours

• Page:
Moderators: soulstreak