Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

I DIDNT USE CHEAT AND GOT PREM BANNED BY Reverendo 1 year 4 months ago #2412

• JOJI
  • JOJI's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
i just start playing on this server today and i wasnt using cheat or .... and then admin Reverendo Bernocchi banned me forver because of aimbot
please unban my account... because u banned me for no reason

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

JOJI and the Cheats 1 year 4 months ago #2413

• Reverendo Bernocchi
  • VIP
  • VIP
  • Thank you received: 21
Hey Hey JOJI Last night, on Nemoskal Modded IV, there were 4 cheaters: one, in my team, the others 3 (of which one was you), in your team. You have all been expelled, all except one: the only one who stopped using cheats. After you had been warned more than once, after other players (who played without cheats), left the server, tired by those cheaters (and they, before leaving the server , they also indicated your name), and, above all, after i seen at 2 minutes from the start of the match, your score was like 32/6... ...you can say bullshits like: "i never use cheats and, is the first time i play on this server", but, at same time, i can say: "it's first time you play on this server with this nick (lv 0), cause your previous nick (lv +), probably was already banned for same cheats". It is much simpler than you think: if you want to continue playing on these servers, read the rules , and ... ... stop using cheats. For this time (and only this time), you can go back to playing, but ... ... Respect these Rules nemoskal.com/index.php?option=com_kunena...=2&id=109&Itemid=114
P.S.
Please, don't reply (i have no time to waste)
...simply ...READ THE RULES nemoskal.com/index.php?option=com_kunena...=2&id=109&Itemid=114

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The bad news, is that God doesn't exist.
The good news, is that You don't need him!
  • Page:
Moderators: soulstreak