Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Bad-Boy_3 aimbot, Soska21 wallhack 1 year 6 months ago #2410

• Gump
  • Gump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi! I havent found no special topic to post ban requests, so i hope u wont mind if i'll post it here
Привет! Я не нашел специальной темы для запросов на бан, поэтому, если вы не против, напишу здесь

Name: Bad-Boy_3
Cheat: aimbot
Proof:

Name: Soska21
Cheat: wallhack
Proof:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Reverendo Bernocchi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bad-Boy_3 aimbot, Soska21 wallhack 1 year 6 months ago #2411

• Reverendo Bernocchi
  • VIP
  • VIP
  • Thank you received: 21
Hi Gump, no problem, you're in the right place to post a ban request. Unfortunately, in these days, i have no time to play, when i found a little bit of time, is too late to play (04.00 to 05/06AM in italy) and normally at that time, the servers are empty (i play on Nemoskal's only); anyway, i thank you very much for the work you made, recording these videos. I never stop to say, that the cheaters are the first big shitty problem! These cheaters, force honest players to leave the servers, tired to play fair, against dumbass dishonest cocksuckers!
Surely, if i meet some of them on the servers, the permanent ban, is the gift that i give to them, for the incoming fucking christmas!
I am sure the other vips, can also give them, same gift.
i Hope, the better christmas gift they can be obtain, is having her flaccid balls, hammered by the Ban Hammer! the most powerful weapon ever made (like the thor hammer), but more efficent here, because is in the hands of Cpt. Nemoskal (main Admin and servers owner), the only one that can really decide here, who can survive, and who must die, and they... ...they have to die bad!
Thank's again, for your complain, and for the proofs you have give to us.
have a nice day Dude! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gump

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The bad news, is that God doesn't exist.
The good news, is that You don't need him!
Last Edit: by Reverendo Bernocchi.
  • Page:
Moderators: soulstreak